Friday, April 27, 2012

This one's for you Jereth.

The Gamer 

Deep in a den you'll find a man 
But you'll soon find he has no plan
He shoots up the noobs and kills all the baddies
And when he gets tactical nuke the fatties are all saddies

I come on over and we play Super Smash
But I'm so horrible I can't even dash. 
But the Gamer he's so good he could kill you with Bacon
It shouldn't be too hard because I always choose Cpt. Falcon. 

Well we move on to Halo and have lots of fun
We're happy to know we'll never see the sun
And whilst playing we will strike up a song
And in busts our best buddy, Agent Jong Bong

These days are not over I'm happy to say
Many more memories still waiting for us to play
And even though the Gamer don't eat any pie
He'll still scream "BOOM HEADSHOT! YOURE ALL GONNA DIE!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment